Establish New Service

Welcome to Newberry County Water & Sewer Authority. 

To establish new service, you must complete an Application for Service, a Water User Agreement and/or Sewer User Agreement.  You will need Two Forms of Identification and proof of ownership or lease to open your account.  To establish service, complete the documents and return to or drop them off at the main office. 

Existing service connections will pay a fee to open a new account and activate service.  Renters will also be required to pay a deposit.

Tap Fees must be paid for all new service connections.

If you have questions, please contact customer service.

We look forward to providing your home or business with water and/or sewer service.